Everything in life has foundations, and it first begins with a plan;
A house, organizations, education, etcetera. Your garden decoration shouldn’t be the exception; you need to start with a plan.
The garden of your dreams will take you time to build, and you will need to spend a bit of money and expend energy to achieve the goal. A good garden plan will help you minimize the cost of putting everything in place according to your taste. Putting adequate thought and planning into how you want your garden to look like is a significant key to a beautiful garden.
Putting into proper consideration, the factors that will affect how the garden will grow is required. These factors include drainage, access to water, foot traffic pattern, shade, sunlight, wind, and etcetera. This is an essential first step in garden planning.
- Start with a map; after plan, the next step is to map out what you want to do or have done in your garden. Carve out portions for everything you want in your garden.
- Reconsider what you want and purchase it – now it is time to consider what you want or how you want your garden to look like for the last time, you need to have all the materials ready.
- Now it is time to put the map and the dream together and make it a masterpiece.
- Next is to choose the desired plants, vegetables, and flowers.
- In designing your garden from scratch, you need to define borders; this will Amen out garden paths, water passages, etc.
It is very tempting to say that rules do not apply in garden design; they do. Specific rules and guidelines that are neither fussy nor constraining apply in garden design. Whether or not an amateur or a professional gardener apply the rules. The result, when used is always a more fabulous and satisfying design.
<h2>Below are some of those rules</h2>
Obey The Law Of Significant Enclosure: This goes beyond just being a rule; it addresses the root meaning of the garden, which is “enclosure.” It is exigent to create a sense of refuge and a feeling of nature’s embrace.
Follow the Regulating Line: The concept of revolution line in garden design is thinking. This draws its origin from architecture. A distinctive landscape feature can “generate” an imaginary line that helps connect and organize the garden design.
Plant Big To Small: The tremendous changes present in nature is made apparent with plants, more than any other element in your garden, so it is advised that you follow the rules of planting big to small. It is difficult, however, to prescribe where to put plants in the garden, but if you can follow it definitely, it is the crown touch of your garden look.
Below are images of excellent garden designs you can adopt, but keep in mind that your taste may differ, so always try to be creative.